Here are the next 8 players that I think are going to be picked in this years draft…
9. Cincinnati Bengals: Jonathan Allen DL, Alabama- Bengals want to get younger on defense and having the talented Allen on the line really helps with pass rush on the edge and inside next to Geno Atkins. Shoulder arthritis is the only reason why Allen drops to Cincy.
10. Buffalo Bills: Corey Davis WR, Western Michigan- Bills lost Robert Woods in free agency and Sammy Watkins has been unable to stay healthy. Their run game was tops in the league last year and they need to add weapons to step up their pass game.
11. New Orleans Saints: Rueben Foster LB, Alabama- Foster has the sideline to sideline playmaking to be a stud in the NFL. Despite signing Alex Okafor and Manti Te’o, I still think they grab Foster based on talent.
12. Cleveland Browns: Mitchell Trubisky QB, North Carolina- Couch, Griffin III, Garcia, Hoyer, Delhomme, Wallace, Kessler, McCown, Anderson, Manziel, Weeden, Trubisky? Browns need a QB and Trubisky is the guy I think they go after. I expect him to go a little bit earlier just because trades happen all the time and quarterbacks usually get reached on.
13. Arizona Cardinals: DeShon Kizer QB, Notre Dame- Carson Palmer has been contemplating retirement and I think he has one or two years left. Kizer can run Arians vertical attack with his rocket for an arm and can be ready after being mentored by Palmer.
14. Philadelphia Eagles: Gareon Conley CB, Ohio State- After signing Alshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith, the Eagles don’t really need a wide receiver in round 1 so going after a corner is the right move. Apparently Conley’s stock is rising and he would be a great fit in Philly.
15. Indianapolis Colts: Forrest Lamp OL, Western Kentucky- The Colts offensive line is a flaming pile of garbage giving up 44 sacks last season. Andrew Luck is going to last two more years in the league if they don’t get more help on the interior.
16. Baltimore Ravens: John Ross WR, Washington- Every time Mr. Ross plays runs on a football field I am pretty sure he burns a few blades of grass. Breaking the 40 yard dash record pretty much cemented his status as a first rounder and with the Steve Smith retiring and Kamar Aiken leaving, the Ravens need another option.